As per project waste management plan we are dedicated to fulfill all commitments to document and achieve the following points
- Ensure the site will be clean and free of waste during all times.
- Provide hauler addresses, contact information, and the waste quantities.
- Provide monthly report.
- Uploading LEED Online (LOL) required agreed documents.
- Provide handling, container, storage, signage, transportation, and other items as required to implement waste management plan.
- Workers, subcontractor and supplier will be trained on the proper waste management procedure.
- Photographic records will be kept and will provide a representation of compliance good practice and indicate the many challenges that have been overcome and corrected.
- Continuous monitor the operation in term of the construction waste management.
- Ensure that the waste are correctly identified, separated at source, stored and handled, recycle and disposed of.
- Monitor and report on corrective action.
- Ensure transfer of site and dispose in a responsible manner.
- Use site construction waste data sheet which record the estimated and actual quantities of the waste.
- Submitting SCMDS to the project manager.
- Designated color coded collection skips will be provided for the placement directly in the work areas or at centralized collection areas.